VentEko is one of the leading companies in Baltic States providing a wide range of environmental consultations, trainings and engineering services.
Since 1997 VentEko implements local and international projects of various complexity levels. Essential part of the projects implemented take up projects financed by the Cohesion Fund of EU (CF), European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), World Bank and Transeuropean transport networks (TEN-T).
Since 1997. VentEko has established a stable circle of clients, including both state sector institutions as well as private companies, both in Latvia and abroad.
Our company in number and facts:
- Implemented and realized more than 2000 projects in environmental remediation, re-vitalization and environmental consultancy related area
- In scope of remediation projects environmental pollution eliminated and oil products amounting to more than 4 000 000 l recovered
- Total drilling and probing length performed for various type of soil and groundwater quality surveys reaches more than 50 000 m
- Our professional activity covers all three Baltic countries, Scandinavia and Western Europe countries as well as Middle East region
- VentEko professional team consists of more than 30 engineers, project managers and skilled technical specialists.
Quality, stability, professionalism and dynamic growth are our guarantee for achieving common goals.
Ms. Arta Bažovska