Surface water monitoring
Environmental quality monitoring is necessary in order to obtain regular status update of situation and progress, thus allowing to identify causes for non-compliance with environmental standards, as well as assess the severity of environmental harm if any done.
VentEko specialists perform surface water monitoring:
- Hydrological regime and environmental quality analyses of the object;
- Installation of monitoring network;
- Surface water sampling and in-situ hydrochemical measurements;
- Surface water sample laboratory analyses;
- Surface water quality assessment in accordance with criteria provided in legislation;
- Determination and clarification of pollution range and volume;
- Elaboration of recommendations for remediation as well as further environmental protection and control measures.